All passengers arriving into Lao PDR should complete the Lao Green Pass to acquire QR Code with Health Declaration. You can start a LGP one day before your traveling. Passengers who do not acquire QR Code through LGP may face unnecessary delays on arrival in Lao PDR and may require lengthy quarantine.
When filling out the LGP, you will need to:
- Make a legally binding declaration in relation to your vaccination status.
- Make a declaration about your travel history in the last 14 days.
- Make a declaration that you are aware of the quarantine and testing requirements that apply when coming to Lao PDR and in the territory you are arriving and the penalties for non-compliance.
You may submit as many time as you wish. You will be issued two type of QR Code including
- Red QR Code means you will require at least 5 days quarantine or you may show update document at check point for manual evaluation at entry.
- Green QR Code means you are safe to go; no further document check at entry point is required.